Top tips to keep your gels looking their best for longer
After you've visited me and invested in your new Bio Sculpture gel nails, its super important that you look after and enjoy your new gel nails.
I want you to leave my salon with lovely nails, and for you to keep them looking as lovely as you can for as long as you can so here's some aftercare advice to help you to do just that:
- Always use gloves when washing up or gardening. Strong detergents can cause lifting.
- Make sure you wash your hands after swimming as chlorine could cause lifting.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying sun tan lotion.
- Don't bite or pick, this will damage and weaken your natural nail.
- If you need a removal, please make sure this is done professionally so you don't damage your natural nail.
If you follow these tips you should be able to go 2-3 weeks between appointments!
If you have any questions, or would like to book Bio Sculpture gels on hands, toes, or both, please contact me.
For Bio Sculpture gel prices, please view my price list